Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Buckinghamshire County Council – Social Care Complaints

To make a complaint use the statutory complaints process. Put your complaint in writing to the Bucks County Council setting out what has happened and what you want done to put things rightt.

01296 387844

Freepost RRBS-EBKU-LJXR, Statutory Complaints Officer, Buckinghamshire County Council, County Hall, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 1UA


Bucks County Council feedback and complaints procedures

Last updated: 7th June 2019

Subscribe to the Healthwatch Bucks email newsletter