Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Buckinghamshire Clinical Commissioning Group complaints

You can make a formal complain to the CCG about any of the services they commission or the CCG itself. If you have already raised a concern with the CCG PALS team they will advise you on making a formal complaint.

0800 328 5640

The Complaints Manager, NHS Buckinghamshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Albert House, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe HP11 1AG

Last updated: 8th June 2020

Subscribe to the Healthwatch Bucks email newsletter