Our overall rating:
Healthwatch Bucks has visited, rated and reviewed The Red House Nursing Home
Visited 9th November 2017
We recommend that The Red House Nursing Home:
- obtains more help available, from staff, relatives or volunteers, at lunch time to enable those who need help to eat to receive it whilst still providing staff support for other residents
- ask local knit and natter groups or WI to produce a range of fidget cuffs / blankets for residents who live with dementia.
- borrows reminiscence resources form Bucks Libraries
- arrange more one-to-one activities particularly for those who choose to remain in their rooms.
- arrange for residents who do not live with advanced dementia to socialise together
- post weekly written and pictorial menus up on the wall or dining room tables
- ensure all residents are aware there is a choice of food at meal times
- clear way used urinal bottles in a reasonable time
Service users have provided the following ratings and reviews
If The Red House Nursing Home would like to respond to any of the comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate and review this service
Your name and email address and other identifying information will not be published and will be stored in accordance with our data protection policy. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.