Our overall rating:
Healthwatch Bucks has visited, rated and reviewed The Red House Nursing Home
Visited 20th November 2018
Our Dignity in Care Ratings:
How people are treated:
Just like being at home:
Quality of life:
We recommend that The Red House Nursing Home:
- reminds staff to always engage with residents in a dignified and respectful way
- remembers to ask if a resident would like a bib or not
- enables residents to always have a drink to hand
- has a second member of staff available in the dining room to support residents and
ensure the meal is not rushed
- ensures residents are properly supported when being assisted to move from a
- removes the sign restricting visiting between 8am and 8pm
- puts a picture, recognisable to each resident, to help them orientate themselves and
find their bedrooms easily.
- looks for opportunities to take residents out more
To see our previous report from 2017 please go to the Completed Dignity in Care reports – Maids Moreton page.
Service users have provided the following ratings and reviews
If The Red House Nursing Home would like to respond to any of the comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate and review this service
Your name and email address and other identifying information will not be published and will be stored in accordance with our data protection policy. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.