Our overall rating:
Healthwatch Bucks has visited, rated and reviewed Pratt House
Visited 12th July 2018
Dignity in Care Ratings
How people are treated:
Just like being at home:
Quality of life:
We recommend that Pratt House:
- encourages staff to interact informally more with residents in the communal areas and at mealtimes
- creates both written and pictorial menus for residents and relatives to see
- creates a pictorial and written activity schedule and makes this easily accessible for residents and visitors to look at
- changes grab rails in communal toilets and bathrooms from white to a contrasting colour to assist those who live with dementia
- change the clock in the dining room from one showing roman numerals to one with large clear digits
- increases the time residents can spend in the garden even if for short periods.
- ensures all activities match with the interests of the residents and that they are person-led
- creates better storage facilities, with the opportunities the new extensions will give, for all the wheelchairs, hoists etc presently stored in less than ideal areas.
Service users have provided the following ratings and reviews
If Pratt House would like to respond to any of the comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate and review this service
Your name and email address and other identifying information will not be published and will be stored in accordance with our data protection policy. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.