Our overall rating:
Healthwatch Bucks has visited, rated and reviewed Maria Residential Home
Visited 28th February 2018
Our Dignity in Care Ratings:
How people are treated:
Just like being at home:
Quality of life:
We recommend that Maria Residential Home:
- plays a range of music, as well as carols, looking particularly at the music enjoyed by residents when they were younger.
- offers two alternatives at every opportunity e.g. drinks.
- personalises bedroom doors with larger typeface / photos to enable those with dementia to easily identify their own rooms.
- looks at opportunities for residents to go out in warmer months
- arranges for groups such as Pets as Therapy to visit.
Rate and review this service
Your name and email address and other identifying information will not be published and will be stored in accordance with our data protection policy. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.