If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to the privacy policies explained below, please contact us.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 we have created a number of privacy statements.
Each statement explains how we process different types of personal information and why.
You can view the privacy statements below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Chief Executive.
How to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of it, please get in touch with us.
Changes to our policy and privacy statements
From time to time we may update our policy and privacy statements. When we do so we will publish the changes on this website. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use the website. If we make material changes to our policy, we will notify you by email (if applicable) or by placing a prominent notice on the website.
Public comments and reviews
This website provides visitors the opportunity to leave comments and reviews. We are very grateful for this information and appreciate the time taken to provide it. We will process and store all comments submitted through this website in accordance with the Client privacy Statement (also shown above).
All comments published on the website are done so anonymously. However, comments are also subject to moderation before they are published. Healthwatch Bucks reserves the right not to publish any comment. However, we value all of your comments and they are collated and processed as feedback, whether they are published or not.
We may not publish comments if they contain:
- abusive, derogatory, or offensive language
- criticism referencing a named individual or practitioner
- statements that could be potentially libellous such as an accusation of malpractice (e.g. misdiagnosis)
- information which may make the commentator identifiable. For example, sharing detailed case information.
- references to or criticism of other commentators
- details of an obviously contentious situation or on-going complaint
- information relating to a 3rd party where there is no explicit relationship to the commentator
If we decide not to publish a comment, we will try to contact the commentator to explain why.
Comments posted by the public on this website do not necessarily represent the views of Healthwatch Bucks, its board of Directors or associated volunteers and partners.
Date: 30th January 2020