For the latest health advice, please visit the NHS website. This covers everything from immediate advice about the virus to managing your mental health at home.
Last updated: 1st May 2020
The Coronavirus outbreak FAQs give clear advice from the Government on what you can and can’t do.
Help support the response by telling the NHS about your experience of coronavirus.
Tell us about your experience of health and social care services during the outbreak. You can also use our signposting guide to find service information, for example urgent and emergency care.
The Buckinghamshire Council Community support hub contains advice on what you can do to protect yourself and support your community.
Local NHS Trusts are also providing information online:
- Bucks Healthcare (Stoke Mandeville, Wycombe, Amersham, Buckingham, Marlow, Thame)
- Frimley Health (Wexham Park & Heatherwood)
- Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Oxford Health (Mental health services for adults and children in Bucks)
- Oxford University Hospitals (John Radcliffe)