Start at stage 1. Move to the next stage if your problem isn’t sorted or you’re unhappy with the response.

Stage 1 - talk to a member of staff

If you feel comfortable doing so, it’s always best to mention your concern to the member of staff you are dealing with or their manager. They may be able to sort things out for you.

Contact the Patient Experience team

0300 123 9280

South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust, 7 & 8 Talisman Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX26 6HR

SCAS Patient Experience Policy says the Chief Executive is the accountable officer for all patient related contact with the Trust and will be responsible for ensuring that a specified executive director oversees the successful management of such issues.

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman makes final decisions on complaints that have not been resolved by the NHS in England and other public organisations.

0345 015 403

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP

The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) regulates health, social work and psychological professions. To do this they:

  • set standards for professionals’ education and training and practice;
  • keep a register of professionals, known as ‘registrants’, who meet our standards; and
  • take action if professionals on our Register do not meet our standards.

Here are some of the professions regulated by the HCPC:

  • Audiologists
  • Chiropodists/podiatrists
  • Dietitians
  • Occupational therapists
  • Orthoptists
  • Paramedics
  • Physiotherapists
  • Practitioner psychologists
  • Prosthetists/orthotists
  • Radiographers
  • Social workers
  • Speech and language therapists

If you have concerns about the fitness to practise of a registrant use the following contacts.

0800 328 4218

Subscribe to the Healthwatch Bucks email newsletter