Start at stage 1 and move on to the following stage if your problem isn’t sorted out or you are unhappy with the response.

Stage 1 - talk to a member of staff

If you feel comfortable doing so, it’s always best to mention your concern to the member of staff you are dealing with or their manager. They may be able to sort things out for you.

FedBucks runs the GP Out of Hours Service delivered across Buckinghamshire, and the Urgent Treatment Centre based at Wycombe hospital.

0300 033 9842

Fedbucks, Unit 4 The Merlin Centre, Lancaster Road, Bucks HP12 3QL

You can make a formal complain to the CCG about any of the services they commission or the CCG itself. If you have already raised a concern with the CCG PALS team they will advise you on making a formal complaint.

0800 328 5640

The Complaints Manager, NHS Buckinghamshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Albert House, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe HP11 1AG

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman makes final decisions on complaints that have not been resolved by the NHS in England and other public organisations.

0345 015 403

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP

If you have concerns about a particular member of staff, please visit our “Complain about an individual” guide.

Subscribe to the Healthwatch Bucks email newsletter