Start at stage 1. Move to the next stage if your problem isn’t sorted or you’re unhappy with the response.

Stage 1 - talk to a member of staff

If you feel comfortable doing so, it’s always best to mention your concern to the member of staff you are dealing with or their manager. They may be able to sort things out for you.

Put your complaint in writing to Buckinghamshire Council setting out what has happened and what you want done to put things right.

01296 387844

Compliments and Complaints Team, Buckinghamshire Council, Walton Street Offices, Walton Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1UA

You can find out who your councillor is by calling the Buckinghamshire Council or going online.

01296 395 000 or 0845 370 8090

01296 395 000 or 0845 370 8090

The Chief Executive, Buckinghamshire Council, County Hall, Walton Street, Aylesbury HP20 1UA

They are the final stage for complaints about councils, all adult social care providers (including care homes and home care agencies), even if privately funded, and some other organisations providing local public services. They are a free service and investigate complaints in a fair and independent way.

0300 061 0614

Subscribe to the Healthwatch Bucks email newsletter