We want to find out about the experiences of people living with cancer before and during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are keen to speak to people living in particular areas of Buckinghamshire to:
- provide insight into how they experience cancer services
- highlight any potential differences in their care
- contribute to COVID-19 recovery plans for local cancer services.
We are looking to speak to people who live in the following areas:
- Castlefield and Cressex (Wycombe)
- “The Pastures” Plomer’s Hill (Wycombe)
- The area around Aylesbury Shopping Park
- Meadowcroft/Quarrendon (Aylesbury)
- West Aylesbury, Bicester Road, Gatehouse Way
- Somerville Way (Aylesbury)
- The area around Victoria Park (Aylesbury)
- Paterson Road, Ceely Road (Aylesbury)
- Southcourt (Aylesbury)
Interviews will take place via Zoom or telephone.
If you are interested in taking part or have any further questions, please contact our Community Engagement Project Manager, Victoria.
You can contact Victoria by telephone, email or text message.
Telephone 01844 34 88 39 (please leave a message and we will get back to you)
Text Message Number 07860 033 427
Published on 21 Sep (updated 7 Oct)