Healthwatch Bucks is proud to present our 2020-21 Annual Report.
You will see that, despite being unable to work from our office for most of the year, we have continued to listen to and speak up for you while responding to the exceptional challenges of COVID-19.
We continue to make a difference to the way in which health and social care services are provided for local people.
- 3338 people told us about their COVID-19 vaccinations
- 162 people supported through signposting
- we were awarded ‘highly commended’ by Healthwatch England for our work with veterans
- we hosted two online webinars for local people – Both were a great success with over 50 people joining each time
- over 200 people told us about their experience of living in or frequently visiting Bucks care homes
- 479 people told us about their GP and hospital appointments.
We have also put together a shorter summary ‘impact report’.
Published on 30 Jun, 2021 (updated 8 Oct, 2021)