Healthwatch Bucks is proud to present our 2019-20 Annual Report, which documents another year of working with you to shape how health and social care is delivered across the county.
- Speaking to over 2300 people about their experience of health and social care
- Supporting 123 people with advice on how to navigate the increasingly complex health and care system
- Hearing from over 1400 women about their experience of maternity care
- Working with ex-servicemen and women to improve awareness of their rights to health and social care
- Helping to improve the quality of care homes by speaking to 271 residents as part of our Dignity in Care programme
- Making a difference to how your care is provided through our range of reports examining areas as diverse as: emergency care, maternity services, GP out-of-hours, hospital discharge, mental health, etc
- Attending more meetings than ever with key decision-makers in the county to influence how your care is delivered
- Spreading key messages to a wider audience through social and traditional media.
Published on 30 Jun, 2020