Job title: Communications and Engagement Lead
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Working hours: 35 hours (full time)
Location: Monks Risborough
Job type: 1 year contract
Closing Date: Sunday 21st July 2019
Interview dates: Tuesday 30th July 2019
Do you believe the residents of Buckinghamshire deserve the best from their health and social care services?
- Do you believe residents’ views should shape the health and social care services they receive?
- Can you help us talk to people so that we can make a difference to the way health and social care services are run in Buckinghamshire?
- Can you help promote Healthwatch Bucks and the work we do?
The Healthwatch Bucks Communications and Engagement Lead plays a key role in ensuring that we listen to the people of Buckinghamshire and use their views to influence the way Health and Social Care Services are run.
To thrive in this role you will be:
- happy to talk to anybody face to face or online about Healthwatch Bucks
- proactive in your approach to gaining feedback
- comfortable with social media and more traditional forms of communication and tracking their impact
- confident in working with the media
- able to define our approach to promote Healthwatch Bucks
- able to work with a team of dedicated volunteers
For more information about the role please see the job description below. Please apply using our application form which should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on Sunday 21st July 2019.
CVs will not be accepted
Healthwatch Bucks is an independent organisation dedicated to representing the views of the people of Buckinghamshire in shaping Health and Social Care Services. It is run by a small staff team and a group of around 30 dedicated volunteers. For further information, you can contact Thalia Jervis, Chief Executive on 01844 348846.