Our priorities in 2018/19 were
- Social Care and Transition (how people move to and from social care from other services e.g. hospitals)
- Mental health and Wellbeing
- Prevention and Primary Care
We looked at many things to decide on this year’s priorities. Including what Bucks’ residents have told us, what local health and social care priorities are, and the recent NHS Long Term Plan.
At our last public board meeting, we agreed that our priorities for 2019-20 will be:
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Adult Social Care
- Primary and Community Care (care closer to home)
You can read the full report on what has influenced this decision below.
Published on 12 Mar, 2019