Bucks County Council needs your opinions on short break services for adults, children, and young people with disabilities.
Recently, a survey went out about a new approach to short break services. Now, Bucks CC are ready to move on to the next stage and need input form Bucks residents.
They want to know how short breaks should be offered, and how they should be allocated.
Specifically, they need you views on how they will:
- define what a short break service is
- make access to short break services fair
- know who is eligible for short break services
- make sure people get the right type of short break to meet their needs
- be clear about how short breaks will be funded
- make sure services meet existing and future need
You can give your views by:
- completing our survey online go to ‘Have your say’ on www.buckscc.gov.uk
- copies of the survey will be available from the service who gave you this letter
- you can email us at email@example.com
- you can call us on 01296 383 122 and leaving a message
- coming along to and talk to us (more details below)
- writing to us at the address at the top of this letter
You have until the 14th of January 2019 to share your views. The results will be on the Bucks CC website.
If you have any questions, then you can go to one of the ‘Talk to us’ sessions or call 01296 383122. You do not need to book a session. Just drop by. Copies of the questionnaire will be available and a comment box for anyone who is unable to come at times.
|Aylesbury||Library (Study Centre)||15 November||10am -12pm|
|High Wycombe||Library||15 November||5pm – 7pm|
|Buckingham||Library||21 November||10pm – 12pm|
|Burnham||Library||20 December||10am – 12pm|
|Chesham||Library||3 January||12pm – 2pm|