Job title: Communications and Engagement Lead
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Working hours: 35 hours (full time)
Location: Monks Risborough
Job type: 1 year contract
Closing Date: Sunday 29th July 2018
Interview dates: Monday 6th August, Tuesday 7th August
Do you believe the residents of Buckinghamshire deserve the best from their health and social care services?
- Do you believe residents’ views should shape the health and social care services they receive?
- Can you help us talk to people and influence key stakeholders so that we can make a difference to the way health and social care services are run in Buckinghamshire?
The Healthwatch Bucks Communications and Engagement Lead plays a key role in ensuring that we listen to the people of Buckinghamshire and use their views to influence the way Health and Social Care Services are run.
To thrive in this role you will be:
- happy to talk to anybody face to face or online about Healthwatch Bucks
- have a proactive approach to gathering views from the public
- comfortable with digital media and more traditional forms of communication and evaluating them to track their impact
- confident in working with media outlets
- able to work with a team of dedicated volunteers
For more information about the role please see the job description below. Please apply using our application form which should be returned to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Sunday 29th July 2018.
CVs will not be accepted
Healthwatch Bucks is an independent organisation dedicated to representing the views of the people of Buckinghamshire in shaping Health and Social Care Services. It is run by a small staff team and a group of around 30 dedicated volunteers. For further information, you can contact Thalia Jervis, Chief Executive on 01844 348846 / 0845 260 6216.