The Healthwatch Bucks Administrator plays a key role in supporting us to deliver projects and interventions that make a difference to the way health and social care is delivered in Buckinghamshire.
To thrive in this role you will:
- Have experience of administration and understand its importance to an organisation
- Be happy talking to and emailing members of the public – and dealing with calls to which you may not immediately know the answer
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook and some experience of using Excel
- Be happy to take ownership of some key administrative processes
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a small team – supporting others on a number of tasks in order to deliver Healthwatch Bucks’ aims
For more information download the Role Description (link below).
Please apply using our application form (also below), which should be returned to Anne Burton (email@example.com) by 5pm on Tuesday 18th April 2017.
CVs will not be accepted.
Salary: £19,500 (fte) per annum [pro rata]
Contract: to 30 October 2017 (temporary contract with the possibility of extension)
Working hours: Part time (17.5 hrs a week)
Closing Date: Tuesday 18th April 2017
Interview dates: 2nd and 3rd May 2017
For further information contact Thalia Jervis, Chief Executive on 01844 348846 / 0845 260 6216.